Wednesday 28 April 2010

First Post! First Mutants!

Welcome to my blog, I'm Professor Dinosaur, and I'm five years old. I live in Uruguay, and I like comics, like my dad, MaGnUs. We've read some comics together before, but now we decided to start this blog, and talk about the comics we're going to be reading every day or so.

Tonight we read the first part of (Uncanny) X-Men #1, from 1963. That's the year my uncle Daniel was born... my mom and dad weren't born yet! Dad read some parts in English so I could practice, but he only read a few pages of the comic because his voice got tired.

Let me tell you about the story: Professor X calls the X-Men with his telepathic powers; they're Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, and Angel. He calls them to train in the use of their powers, and they did good, but they stopped training because Profesor X had a telepathic vision that a taxi was arriving with a very beautiful new girl student. TO BE CONTINUED!

I liked the comic a lot, my favorite characters were Cyclops and Iceman; and my dad's was Beast. My favorite part is when Iceman's ice cube explodes in a million pieces.

Well, talk to you tomorrow,
Professor Dinosaur

2 comments:

Moonesia said...

Mine is Wolverine :)
I like your blog Professor.

Professor Dinosaur said...

Wolverine is not in this comic, I chose my favorite characters from this one. I'm glad you like the blog.