Thursday 6 May 2010

Avengers Assemble... almost?

Avengers was tonight's read, specifically Avengers: The Origin #1. Loki, Thor's stepbrother, the god of evil or greed or something like that, wanted revenge on Thor. He made Hulk break some train tracks, but Hulk actually saved the train.

People think that Hulk is a monster, and that he's a bad guy, but he's really a good monster. Some friends of Hulk tried to call the Fantastic Four, but Loki sent their message in Viking runes to Thor. He also sent messages to Wasp, Ant-Man, and Iron Man. So all four heroes broke into Hulk's friends' house... and that's where the story ended for this issue.

It was very fun, good art and writing. My favorite part is when Hulk thought the train tracks were a monster, because it was very funny. Ant-Man as my favorite hero in this issue, because he's, well, an ant man.

Bye!
Professor Dinosaur

2 comments:

Waka said...

It's seems that you like the smart characters in comic books. Or maybe you like it by other reason. How much do you like ants?

Professor Dinosaur said...

I like smart characters because I'm smart too and I know a lot about dinosaurs... and I like science a lot. My favorite scientist is Richard Owen, and I like characters like Ant-Man and Brainiac Five who are scientists.