Saturday 1 May 2010

Awww Yeah Titans!!!

Today we read Tiny Titans #1. It's about the Teen Titans when they were little, they do all kinds of kids' activities, like playing with dolls, playing hide and seek, and with toy race cars. They also go to school and to the amusement park.



The part I liked the most was when Rose and Raven were embarassed by their fathers being the school's principal and substitute teacher. My favorite character in this book was Raven, because she can control stuff with her mind... I mean her evil energy... I mean her dark energy.


To all who don't read my blog, read it, it might be very fun!
Professor Dinosaur

4 comments:

Donald313 said...

Awww Yeah Titans!
I love ´em. A guilty pleasure of mine.
When you like those you should try Patrick the Wolf Boy done by the same guys.

Professor Dinosaur said...

Alright, thanks, we'll try that, my dad will get it for me.

I hope you like my blog everytime I post something new. My blog's a bit... a lot of fun... sometimes I get a bit confused about comics, about the character names, etc, but my dad tells me what I need to know.

Bye!

Taibox said...

Como dice Stan Lee: Excelsior!!

Cuando tenía 6 años, la maestra, para fomentar la lectura, nos mandaba a prestarnos libros entre los compañeros, una vez un compañero me prestó un número de Conan Rey. Ahí nació mi fanatismo por el comic y la lectura en general.

Sigue leyendo comics, grandes aventuras te esperan después de cenar.

Professor Dinosaur said...

Gracias por el comentario, yo nunca lei el comic que te prestaron, pero a veces la maestra pide que nos intercambiemos cosas. Ademas, no podemos resistirnos a jugar en el patio de nuestra escuela, porque hay muchas hamacas.