Tuesday 4 May 2010

Long Live The Legion!

This was Legion Of Super-Heroes night, specifically, The Legion Of Super-Heroes In The 31st Century #1. The Legionnaires went back in time looking for Superman, they're from the future and from other planets, but they found Clark Kent when he didn't know he was going to be Superman, they thought he was just a nerd.

They needed Superman to fight the Fatal Five, a group of baddies. I thought the book was very well writen, and very well drawn, I liked it a lot. The part when they listed each Legionnaire and said which planet they were from, and what powers they had, that was my favorite. My favorite Legionnaire in this book was Brainiac 5, the living supercomputer!

My regards to all my readers,
Professor Dinosaur

Dad's Note:
Of course Mr. Smarty Pants was going to like Brainy better...

3 comments:

Chynna Clugston Flores said...

Thanks for the great review, Professor! I hope you continue to read our comics!!!
: D
Chynna

Waka said...

Hi! I'm Waka. I know your dad from playing some pen and paper role-playing games. If he didn't tell you how cool those games are, you should tell him to play them one day!.

This is the first time I read your Blog, and I hope you continue writing on it, because I liked it.
I like comics too. They are one of the most fantastic things on earth!.

BTW: Brainiac 5 is one of my favourites leggionaires too!

Bye!

Professor Dinosaur said...

Chynna: You're welcome. My dad is a fan of the Legion, and I watch the show on TV. I have a question: how didn't the Legionnaires know that Clark didn't know he was Superman?

Dad's note: I tried to explain to him that you were the artist, not the writer, but...

Waka: Thank you for liking my blog, but I play roleplaying games with my dad all the time. I also love comics, with all the fun stuff I have... I also have a funny comic book about Goofy.

Dad's note: Waka, I've gamemastered for him a couple of times. :)